Software Developer (level 1, 2) – Job Description
Are you interested in joining our “evolution”? At TLM, we believe every employee is important to shape our company and future. We hire and promote talented, customer-centric people who listen and seek to understand, learn quickly, demonstrate wise judgment, help colleagues, take smart risks, and achieve great results. In return, we take care of you. We are experiencing exponential sales growth with our market-established software platform, evolution, and we need to add an outstanding Application Developer to help us keep up with our current opportunities. We work in a start-up atmosphere, but we are backed by a financially solid U.K. company. If you are interested in making a difference right away, and being recognized for your work, read on to learn about this unique opportunity. This is not a contractor position, nor is it part of the defense industry.
TLM Technologies is looking for an experienced Application Developer with a demonstrated history of interest in the information technology and retail convenience and fuel industry. We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developers. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure will be required. The position is in Colorado Springs, CO; we are open to relocation conversations and telecommuting.
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and development
- Cooperate with the back-end DB developers
- Communicate with external web services
- Work with the Business team to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews
- Work with QA team for code build/releases, test case design, and defect resolution
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation, and status reporting
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to adapt and contribute to a fast-paced and agile application development
- Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve, and/or escalate issues to management
- Strong understanding of software requirements
- Demonstrated ability as a front-end developer familiar with Angularjs and DevExpress UI
- Strong understanding of software development process embracing agile development processes
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Strong software debugging skills
- Be able to provide documentation
- Ability to perform unit testing
If you would like to make a difference on a global scale, while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, please apply and tell us more about yourself.
About TLM Technologies
TLM Technologies provides world-class technology and support to convenience and fuel retailers. Covering POS, Back Office, and Head Office--we develop unique technologies and integrate the systems necessary to help c-stores make smarter, more profitable decisions. TLM also provides the critical services retailers rely on to keep operational, including 24×7 systems support. We work with thousands of customers across the UK and the rest of the world. TLM has delivered projects in, and supports customers across, mainland Europe, the Far East, and are we currently expanding into North America. Accordingly, our services are built to respond to customer requirements on a global scale.